Turbo faults on motorhomes is becoming more common due to the lack of use. We always inspect the turbo activator arm to ensure its not stuck. This Hobby motorhome had this fault, we found the pin connecting the arm to the turbo had broken. Once we had lubricated the turbo arm and worked it forward and back, we then connected the rod back to the turbo using a new pin. We then connect our Bosch KTS diagnostic equipment to the motorhome. On a test drive we could see the turbo was boosting correctly, we then checked the rest of the engine management system and made sure there was no other faults, no other faults found and the job was complete.